Do you need a life insurance policy in the Philippines? Your answer may vary depending on your circumstance. Mostly yes, if you’re the breadwinner. However, it would be best if you didn’t buy an insurance policy willy-nilly. It’s always wise to do your homework before putting your money into something like life insurance. While it’s a great and responsible move to get an insurance policy, there are considerations you should take into account.
To help you better understand what type of insurance policy you need, ask an authorized insurance agent. Unfortunately, insurance agents can be very persuasive, mainly if you have limited familiarity with Life insurance. Therefore, it would be best to research what insurance you need and make an initial decision. To help with your research, you could check out the following YouTube videos to get unbiased insights. These videos are from Filipino vloggers in the know about financial matters.
1. Life Insurance Guides From Vince Rapisura
Vince Rapisura is an award-winning entrepreneur. He also teaches Filipinos how to attain financial freedom. He does this on YouTube, via online courses, and through articles. Moreover, he has a degree in Management from the Ateneo de Manila University. His vlogs relevant to insurance are the following.
- Guide in Buying Insurance for OFWs
- How to Choose Insurance Agents
- Term Insurance Products of Insurance Companies in the Philippines
2. Rampver Financials, A Philippine Company Promoting Financial Literacy
Rampver Financial is a Philippine company that provides financial solutions at reasonable costs. Also, they help Filipinos learn about financial literacy through their YouTube channel. Here are some of their YouTube videos relevant to Life insurance (or insurance, in general) in the Philippines.
- Time to Review Your Insurance Policy
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Really Need?
- Life Insurance & Financial Wellness: Personal Financial Responsibility & Accountability
3. Joe-Santos Balagtas Bisquera: His Studies On Life Insurance in the Philippines
You can study life insurance with the help of Dean Atty Bisquera. He has discussed the following topics below.
- Incontestability Clause – Life Insurance Consent – Commercial Law – Concealment
- Life Insurance – Commercial Law – Obligation to Indemnify.
His channel is also a repository of videos on the subjects in law. For instance, a couple of other topics you’ll find there are taxation and legal succession.
4. BusinessReviews Vlog On Philippine Life Insurance Policies
If you want to know the different kinds of insurance, watch Insurance Types Explained on BusinessReviews Vlog. This channel features videos about various insurance policies, mostly health coverage. Other helpful vlogs you can watch there are Best Insurance Company by Regulatory Performance Numbers and Alamin Bago Bumili ng Insurance: Kapag Customer Ka Na Insurance Response Times.